Tuesday, July 2, 2019

R.I.P Crosby - July 1st, 2019

This morning I woke up early, fed the cats and made my coffee. Little bit later my daughter Susan sent me a message about her senior dog Crosby AKA Chuchi or Crosbutt.

She said: "There's no more questions anymore, he's ready.
And that's coming from me who was unsure for the last several months. He keeps whine/barking, keeps falling and can't get up and whines. I've moved downstairs now. He keeps pacing around nonstop. He's more ready than he's ever been..."

Today, July 1st 2019 at 3:45pm Crosby was helped to cross the Rainbow Bridge. He was adopted by Susan when he was only 5 years old. He came with an issue, separation anxiety.
Crosby had a long happy life, especially when her Mommy bought a house with a yard. They visited us often here in the countryside and he LOVED running with Rosie and GiGi.

One year ago he started to have some health issues, with lots of water intake, his kidneys had started to deteriorate, painful joints, loss of vision/hearing and it seemed a confused constant pacing. His last day he spend with lots of peaceful time in his grassy yard waiting patiently.

He was so tired and in pain that he was not able to walk into the vet's office so Susan had to carry him.
Now he is free of pain. You will be missed Crosby. 
Rest in Peace and Run Free Handsome!



No comments:

Post a Comment