Sunday, March 21, 2021

Somewhere over the Rainbow... Honor for a CKD kitty Roscoe

After Mr. Mau was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease, I've joined a group here on Facebook called: I Have a Cat with Kidney Disease and Feline Chronic Kidney Disease. Sure, I was and still learning a lot from people who are dealing with the same condition with their loving kitties.

Not long ago a handsome orange cat called Roscoe just crossed the Rainbow Bridge and his momma was offering some special K/D food for the cats in this group. Since Mr. Mau became so picky eater, I sent her a message, that I would more then be happy to take Roscoe's donation and give it a try with Mr. Mau. Special renal food for cats are very expensive and our vet gave Mau a few samples. Much our delight, he loved them.

Shortly after Roscoe crossed the Bridge, two packages and a very thoughtful card arrived from Roscoe's mommy. I would like to share this kindness and generosity to honor to this sweet elder gentleman, Roscoe.






No comments:

Post a Comment