Friday, January 4, 2019

Jeannie's connection with Tommy...

Our Hearts are With You Tommy and Katalin . I don't usually share my private connection on a separate note, but we have all been following Tommy and we all LOVE him so much, I felt I wanted to share his message this way...I connected to Mr. Tommy, and asked if I would be intruding to connect at this time.....I got an okay from spirit.....I then felt Tommy near me...and I saw him place his paw on my cheek...and I began to cry...and I heard ...I am surrounded by amazing love and please tell my momma Kat that she is amazing...and thank her for her total devotion and compassion....He is showing me spirals of the most beautiful lights from the healers as they work with him...and as he came to stand in front of me...his BEAUTIFUL FACE!! Whole and intact...so very handsome...in his beautiful spirit body....with wings from the Angels to prove he is now an Angel boy. I got the sense that although he is sad to go from his Physical life and family...that he is deeply at peace and feeling the love and peace of his "spirit home"
Katalin...Tommy showed me a glass vase filled with feathers...I heard he will be leaving feathers for you as a calling card that he is with you...so he says to watch for the pretty feathers momma...his gift to you.
He wants for all of "group of animal lovers" he calls us....that he appreciates the kindness and the sharing of love so willingly and so lovingly...he is thankful....His life taught him so much...but mostly how to give and receive love....and he is so thankful.
Katalin....He will have some very special messages for you...that he will tell personally to you when you connect to him soon.
I thanked him for being our teacher and our friend, and told him we all LOVE him very much and pray for his family and support his family for him. I did ask him if he would be joining our special group of crossed over animal companions and he said ...yes he will always be connected to our group to help others pets and families in need...so I look forward to meeting up with this beautiful soul friend of ours as we continue our soul work to help others.

A Mother's Day Gift from Tommy, he's name is Kāhili




No comments:

Post a Comment